Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here comes a ton of pictures!

We've had a lot of fun these last couple months. On June 22 I graduated from Bellingham Technical College. It was a lot of fun to go to graduation and celebrate with friends and family. The post celebration had to be put off for a little bit because I had to study like crazy for my ARRT boards. I was very nervous about taking them, but on June 29th I finally took them and drumroll........scored a preliminary score of 90%. I guess all that studying paid off. Taking the test was intimidating. I got patted down and there were strict rules at the testing center. It was the most nervous I have ever felt. But now I can relax and just try to find a job. Anyone hiring an x-ray tech? Aaron has been working a lot and I am busy catching up on housework. We are in charge of a hike with 25 girls on the 19th so we have been training and hiking for that. It has been fun to get outside and enjoy nature. Plus Polly loves to hike! At first she was a little confused as to why we were climbing a mountain but she loves it now. My cousin Lexi has moved up here and is staying with my parents. It has been perfect timing because I'm out of school and have time to do fun things. So it has been great catching up and sight seeing and having a buddy to do it with. We have actually had great visits from both sides of the family in the last couple weeks. We look forward to more fun this summer! Here are some pictures from the last month or so. I give credit to Lexi for these, she's on top of picture taking that woman! Alot of these are for you Kelli since I know you don't have facebook and haven't seen them yet. Happy Summer Everyone!

Niece Baby Hadley

Old Maid Stapley Style

Nephew Cooper getting into the action. Although he was reluctant to tear up his matching firemen.



Polly loved meeting family


Lexi and I after the graduation




I love Dad's face in this picture! (Surprised at me graduating maybe?)

My complimentary earth friendly Bag, thats right bag...only in Bellingham

Brinley Doing her thing


Lexi captured this magical moment...maybe plumbing will run in the family?


Kendall looks like she's up to something, or maybe the sun is just in her eyes


The Amazing Hiker Polly


Marching away from the Mosquitoes

Waterfalls at Heather Lake

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the update! I am so excited and proud of you for finishing school! you rock! I also love the pic of you and Polly. I can't wait until bandit will settle down enough to take pictures when he is awake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great that you're all done! Doesn't it feel great. And nice job on your test. Impressive.

    Keep the blog updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kaci! Thank you for all of the pictures, I need copies. The pictures were so clear, were they taken on Adam's camera? The picture of Hadley in the stroller is so cute...where did she get those blue eyes from? They remind me of your eyes when you were a baby.

    ReplyDelete