Thursday, April 29, 2010

Been soooooooooooo long!

It's been a long time since I've made a new post! Things have been busy as usual. After getting a major case of senioritis I realized this last quarter was going to be harder than I thought! With lots of prayers and blessings I'm getting through all the school work and practicing for the ARRT national boards I'll be taking in June. I graduate June 22nd, woohoo! I have really discovered I love working in clinics over hospitals. No offense to the really sick people out there in hospitals but I love working with people who are sick but not THAT sick. I know some people love the hospital, but I love the details in radiography which there isn't much time for at the hospital. I think my dream job would be in a family practice or Orthopedics office. Anyone hiring? :) Even with the craziness Aaron and I ahve been able to get out a bit and look at houses. We qualified to buy our first home this last month and are excited to find one that suites us. Other than that, everything is well. Aaron is traveling alot for work. Last week we were able to atttend our best friends wedding (Aaron's good friend married my good friend, how fun!) at the Seattle temple. It was fun to attend a sealing, and a good reminder of the promises we've made eachother. Here are some pics of us with our other good friends the Candace and Jason. Hope all is well with everyone!



3 comments:

  1. SO exciting that you're graduating soon!!! We had a blast with you guys at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kaci! I am glad you are doing well and you finally let us know how you are! It is so funny you went to this wedding because I saw pictures on Megan Hoollburgs facebook and swore it was you but wasn't sure and then you were in the wedding pics as well (she was the photographer at the wedding and has been my good friend since we were way little) So it just a super small world!
    Anyways good luck on job hunting. I haven't found anything and am seriously regretting spending so much on my blasted degree but hopefully I'll get hired in Washington in the fall when we move to Pullman
    Take care and blog a little more ;) jk I wish I was busy. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on! You're almost done with school, and you'll be great at what you do. Good luck with your job hunt.

    ReplyDelete