Sunday, November 22, 2009

1 year + a puppy

Hello everyone! I finally was able to download our 1st year anniversary pictures. Also I'll post some pictures from the turkey bowl at UW stadium. Last week we put a deposit on our puppy! She is an adorable little girl. We haven't taken her home yet so no pictures, something to look forward to! She is a goldendoodle. If your wondering what that is...the mom is a gorgeous red golden retriever and the dad is an apricot standard poodle. She is a rusty red color and only 9 weeks old. We are puppy proofing the house now so we can pick her up this week! I can't wait! Aaron refuses to name her until we bring her home and play with her more. Rest assured there will be pictures of our spoiled pup on her as soon as I can get them. Other than that things are going great. I'm taking x-rays in surgery right now. It is awesome watching doctors put back together the human body. Sounds gross, but I love it. All I can say is we were divinely created, that is for sure. On a side note, right now we have waterfront property. No, we haven't moved to the water, the water came to us. It seems that during the winter rains our front and back yard turns into a lake! oh well, our landlord reassured us that our house won't float away:) So I just hope that "Lake Shurtz" will provide some great ice skating activity this winter! Hope all is well with each of you!

Our Team we took fourth :)


The only fun I could have with a broken finger

The one year old cake

The Happily Married Couple

The Cake I Made

No comments:

Post a Comment